News / Aktuelles
Information about the Long-Time-Liner® Conture® Make-up method
Long-Time-Liner-questions.pdf (541,98 kb)
- After the pigmentation treatment you must follow our care instructions and use only the recommended products.
- After the first sitting you may notice some uneven colouration: this will be balanced out in the second treatment session. Depending on your skin's receptivity to the ink, more than two sittings may be required.
- Alcohol, illegal drugs and medicines may render your skin less receptive to the ink.
- Swelling seldom occurs, and then normally only for a few hours. But if swelling occurs and persists, please do not hesitate to contact us or a doctor.
- The skin can become irritated after pigmentation and cold sores can break out in those with the herpes simplex virus. This depends, however, on the immune system of each person, not on the composition of the ink or on the pigmentation process. We can therefore offer no guarantees in this connection. If cold sores do break out, please use an appropriate herpes cream or contact a doctor. We recommend that you then take precautions before any follow-up treatment.
- How long your pigmentation or Conture® Make-up lasts before fading depends on your skin type, your skin metabolism and your care regime. We cannot therefore give any guarantees regarding durability.
- In rare cases, even after many sittings, the desired results may not be achieved on account of the skin’s failing to assimilate the ink pigments. Equally, colour mixing effects can arise on account of the use of different inks. We therefore cannot give any guarantees regarding the success of the treatment.
- We strongly recommend that you protect your pigmentation with the highest possible sun protection factor before exposing it to sunlight.
- In rare instances, allergic reactions may occur.